Thursday, July 31, 2014

Time To Count Those Blessings....

It's Thursday!! You know what that means! Time to count our blessings! So here goes!

- I'm thankful for a safe delivery and new life brought into the world this week. I can't wait to meet this precious one in a few months ;)

- I'm thankful for a sweet hearted boy who is happy to build amazing contraptions and creations like this one. I'm amazed at his imagination, thought processes and what he does everyday. I can't wait to see what else he's going to come up with.

- I'm thankful that he is ASKING to do more school work. We are starting back up full time slowly but he's ready for more. So here we go!

- I'm thankful for an amazing husband. I fall in love with him more everyday!

- I'm thankful that I feel I'm where God wants me to be. For the first time in a long time, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt. I see Him working in areas of our lives and around us. It's awesome to watch and never ceases to amaze me.

So what are you thankful for this week? Share your blessings with me so I can rejoice with you! Also if you need prayer, I'm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!