Friday, August 15, 2014

Barefaced Mud Mask Review

Buy on Amazon!
 Recently I received the awesome opportunity to review the Barefaced Mud Mask. I haven't really done a lot with masks before, so I was super excited to try this one out. 

This is a Dead Sea mud mask that is great for helping with anti aging, acne, and even blackheads. It's great for everyone to use including your hubby and your teens. 

I'm going to be honest. Please don't throw sticks at me but alas... I don't have a regular facial cleansing routine. Gasp!!

Believe me I know. It's something I have always fought with. I have been beyond blessed with pretty great skin, thanks to genes. I also know that I need a regular routine, so this is helping me get there. I do clean my face. Don't get me wrong. It's just not a clean, rinse, moisturize, repeat routine yet. 

Thankfully, this mask has made me excited about getting in there to do it. :) It is a great mask that I can feel working without it getting overly tight like some masks I have done before. 

The mask color I had was the one on the right. Your's will look like one of these two colors. 


This 6 oz container is great for both oily and dry skin. I kind of lean more towards the dry skin arena. I always have. So I have used this a couple times now and I have to say I'm impressed. My son was too ! He felt my face afterwards and said wow, you're so soft Mama! That's what I want to hear!

Now to the only quirk the mud has. It smells, mostly, like mud. It's just that's what it is. It has some essential oils in it to help with the smell and it's one either you like or don't care for. I'm kind of in the "don't know how I feel" category. It's not something that stops me from using the mud at all. I'm going to keep on keepin on with this awesome facial mask. Some people love the smell while others, not so much.

 The company has contacted me about it and they are working on some great ideas for making it more appeasing to the masses. That to me is awesome! The company wants to work with the feedback they are getting. Some companies would just shrug that off but not Barefaced! They are working hard to make sure you love 100% of your mud mask!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this mask and look forward to many more uses. I highly recommend you head over to Amazon and check it out! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!