Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kitcheneeze Review

Anybody who knows me knows I love to cook. I love using all types of kitchen tools, new recipes, learning new ways of doing things. That's me. So when the opportunity to review Kitcheneeze products came up, I was ecstatic!


I worked with Caroline and it was a great experience. I told her some of the items I liked the looks of and she quickly sent off a package of items for me to try out. 


This was a great variety of items to sample from the huge selection that is available. Kitcheneeze offers items for dips, seasoning mixes, gluten free items and baking kits. You can season up your life with a simple package and create all new dinner items for your entire family. There are even kitchen tools to make sure your kitchen runs smoothly.



We used the Italian Garden vegetable dip mix, the Creamy Strawberry Fruit Dip mix and the Illinois Chicago Style seasoning mix for our roast. First we tried the veggie dip.  

Make sure you go on over to WAHMReviews to see how the rest of the review went!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!