Monday, September 8, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Review

Purchase on Amazon 
 Recently I received Cleopatras Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter to review. I have used products with shea butter in them before, but this was my first experience with pure shea butter.

The shea butter is unscented which is great for those who are sensitive to smells. (which is me) This product is quite dense and you get a lot for the money. This runs an average of around $12 on Amazon.

You can use this to make your own body butters or lotions and add oils to make it smell as you want it to. I think that is a great option for gifts for holidays, birthdays or just for yourself.

I have very dry skin most of the time due to living in the South and also some health conditions I have. Diabetes can make you have extremely dry skin year round. I never find many lotions that can make me look moisturized but this one does. It only takes a little and goes a long way. I loved that I could have smooth silky looking summer legs without worrying if it was dry and flaky looking.

This is great to use for a massage therapist as you can really rub it in and work on trouble spots. It is made from the highest quality shea nuts the company can find.

Photo Credit 
I am excited to use this in making my own lotions later on. I want to try and see what we can come up with here. I love that this is also great for people who deal with skin issues like Eczema as my son does. Your skin feels moisturized and comfortable while applying this lotion.

I recommend you check this one out if you are looking to get an unscented lotion to moisture with or if you are interested in making your own body butters and lotions at home. It's affordable and it is a whole POUND of butter.

Have you made your own lotion before? Share your favorite scents to use with me!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!