Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall, Please Don't Tease...

This weekend's weather has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love fall. It's my absolute favorite time of year. I love wearing my boots and feeling the crisp air. I love being able to sit outside and enjoy it without dripping in sweat. I love being able to walk out the door without being smacked in the face with the humidity and heat.

So this weekend when I first opened up the door to let our pup out, I was shocked! In a good way! It wasn't the heat smacking me, it was the crisp coolness of our first fall like morning.

Yes we live in the South so we don't quite get the fall weather as soon as others. But this was a nice surprise. :)

We spent it outside for the majority of the weekend. We sat under our huge oak trees for the first time.

We played tag. My hubby and I had a massive tetherball competition. We are talking full contact, giggling and dodging the ball that is supposed to be going in a circle.

We practiced riding our bike without training wheels. It's a work in progress and he's doing great.

We just thoroughly enjoyed this weekend. I love the relaxing weekends we are able to have every once in a while. My hubby was overcoming a recent sickness and my kiddo is fighting allergies. So I'm very thankful when we can stop and relax so they can all recuperate. Course the fall season also brings festivals, trunk or treats, holidays and my favorite one, Christmas.

So while I know that we will more than likely be back to warmer days soon, we will take advantage of these days to the fullest extent.

What's the weather like in your area? Are the leaves changing and cooler weather approaching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!