Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday

So this week I'm continuing on with our count to 1000 gifts. This is one of my favorite posts of the week and if nothing else gets written, this one does. This helps me to remind myself of all that God has so richly blessed my family and me with.

There's times when the stresses of this world try to take over. That's when these posts mean the most.

So here we go!

11. A taste of fall. I LOVE fall and winter and just absolutely love it when the cooler days arrive. Living in the south it's not always as cool as I wish but this past week has given me a glimpse.

12. Fall carnivals and pumpkin patches. We will be going to some carnivals and patches soon.

13. Great protein smoothies. Yes. I do those THM Style when I use them. They are filling, delicious and make me feel like I'm being bad when I'm really not.

14. My job. God has so richly and graciously blessed me to be able to work from home. While sometimes it might be easier to work outside the home, this is what I've always wanted to do. Work my work around my family.

15. Jam sessions on Tuesday night with the praise band. So awesome to work such a great group to bring praise and worship on Sunday mornings.

16. Lazy days at home. Boy, they are few and far between sometimes and are sure appreciated when they show up.

17. Chili dog night. When I feel bad that I didn't cook some fancy gourmet dinner like I really wanted to and my husband says he loves chili dogs. It's a good day :)

18. Science class. I love that there are so many options for homeschoolers out there to get out and learn together. Time for Mommy to plan while he is in science.

19. Field Trips. They are so much fun and soooo worth the drive at times.

20. Seeing the sky yesterday morning. While we didn't see the blood moon, we did see the black night on one side of our yard and the sun coming up on the other. It was amazing and beautiful.

So what are you thankful for this week? Share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!