Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gravity Maze Game Review


Photo Credit : Purchase on Amazon
ThinkFun is amazing! I have shared some of our reviews of other ThinkFun products including the Shell Game and the Chocolate Fix.  Now enter the awesome Gravity Maze game by ThinkFun.

This is another fun and exciting product that is great for expanding your mind. If you like mazes and challenges, this is the game for you.

The game is all about getting the marble to run through the maze you constructed and getting it to the target tower. You can do this with the 60 different challenges they provide in the game, or you can construct your own as well.

My son absolutely loved this and played for the longest time when it arrived. He was having a blast building the mazes and seeing if his engineering and construction would produce his desired results. He is definitely a maze and building project lover so this was right up his alley.

The game comes with different towers of different colors and sizes, the game board and the challenge cards. You also receive the marbles to see if you got the challenge correct.

This game is rated for ages 8 and up. You can purchase this on Amazon for less than $30.00. I think this works great for family game night to see who can meet or beat the progressively harder challenges.

ThinkFun is all about having a great time while challenging your mind. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the games we have tried from them and this one is no different. So far this has been my son's favorite. If you have a child, or you yourself, that likes to build with LEGO's or loves to face challenges, this is the game for them. It would make a great gift for the upcoming holiday season as well!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!