Thursday, November 13, 2014
Thankful Thursday - Just Keep Counting...
62. Laughter through school. Just busting out in silly giggles for no apparent reason and laughing till you can't breathe.
63. Daily phone calls with family.
64. Ham and cheese omelets. Sometimes they just hit the spot when nothing else does.
65. Lunch with friends at the park.
66. Science classes for Boo Bear. He loves them and I love the friendships he makes and the time for me to make some too.
67. The freedom that homeschool brings.
68. Singing Christmas Carols at the top of our lungs in the car. WAYYY before Christmas is here.
69. Hot chocolate.
70. My warm fleece blanket in the early morning hours.
So what are you thankful this week? Share it with me!