Thursday, April 2, 2015
261. Seeing my pup and my hubby when we got home
262. Sleeping in my own bed :)
263. Our routine - yes it can get old sometimes but it's always a comfort to get back into the regular routine
264. Visiting with family
265. A break from the craziness
266. A refreshing that comes from that break. A new determination and excitement for the rest of the school year
267. There's nothing like a great nights sleep. Really. It's amazing...
268. Coffee on those mornings when you didn't get a good night sleep
269. The amazing sacrifice of our Savior. This week is Easter and it's an amazing time. It's a reminder of what He's done for us. A reminder of how He sacrificed and laid down His life so we could be free. It's such an a blessing and a gift. Because of Him we have things to be thankful for. Because of Him we can have a hope, a future and peace that passes all understanding. Because of Him.
What are you thankful for this week?