Sunday, April 19, 2015

Whey Protein Review

I have tried a couple different whey proteins in my past and I've had mixed feelings about them. I recently got an opportunity to review the Summit Nutritions 100% Whey without any spiked amino acids or proteins. (Basically that means without the junk others may add)

Order on Amazon

I received three small travel packets of the Dutch chocolate flavor. It has a very nice smell from the minute you open the package. I noticed it did not clump up like others have done on me and the flavor was very nice. 

It has no sugar in it and is very easy going down. You can mix it with any of your favorite liquids you like to use your protein powders with. 

Here's a little info you may want when you're looking for a protein powder :
  • Low carb
  • 100% Pure Bio Protein
  • Zero fat or fillers
  • Two flavors
  • Kosher
  • Non-GMO
I really like the fact that it's not filled with junk making you think it's healthy till you read the fine print. This one is really a great protein powder to check out. You can keep the big container at home and the little packs are great to throw in your purse or gym bag on the go. The 3 pack single serve is $7.99. This is a great way to also try both flavors to decide which is your favorite before you buy a huge jar of the protein.


I would recommend you giving it a try if you're looking for a nice chocolate protein powder. You can also check out Amazon for other reviews and see what others thought of the different flavors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!