Thursday, July 9, 2015
420. Hearing my son sing songs throughout the week that we sang on Sunday. It's awesome to hear a child's voice singing out praises.
421. For an awesome tour of the Fire Department in our town last week. It was amazing and I actually learned things I've never known before about the fire department.
422. For a beautiful 4th of July weekend with my family. We had a nice time and ended it perfectly with good food and fireworks.
423. Supper with my BFF who I don't get to see near enough.
424. Having friends over to play. (yes we adults "play" too )
425. Thinking of crafty ideas. I so want to be crafty... Just have to get myself to doing it :)
426 . The library programs in our community. There are some issues going on with the budget in the county so we are praying our library's keep their funding. Things like these amazing programs with Smokey the Bear would disappear...
428. A good summer thunderstorm. Course they can be quite loud and scary but they are awesome to watch.
429. Planning for field trips this year