510. For being on the road to some answers. We are heading to the allergist in the next week so we should be getting answers on what Boo Bears triggers are.
511. For an amazing husband. I know I say this a lot but y'all. I'm so thankful for him!!
512. For an amazing group of church folks who always are there to step up and help out in the community.
513. For living in a small town
514. For pumpkin carving... I can't believe he did his own all by himself. Really. It's both exciting and sad because he's growing up way too fast...
515. For great friends who sit and listen to you vent
516. For coffee. Early in the morning. Even on Saturday
517. For an art lesson taught by my kiddo. Sometimes they turn the tables and teach you instead of the other way around...
518. For fun Halloween events together as a family
519. For amazing new clients that only God could provide
520. For adventures yet unseen...
So what are you thankful for this week??