Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thankful Thursday

541. Sneaking away with my little guy to see The Good Dinosaur. No spoilers, but we had mixed emotions.

542. That the Christmas countdown is on.

543. That the TOS Crew Review year is about to gear up again. I missed my crew!

544. That I have been blessed with another year on the Crew.

545. Fun homeschooling projects here soon. I am enjoying our Christmas break but also miss our routine.

546. My new job. Yes. I have been crazy this past week wondering what in the world I got myself into. But I am so very thankful for it.

547. The powerful team that is our praise and worship team. I know these people truly pray when they say they will and my current job situation is a proven fact.

548. Exciting events coming up this weekend. My kiddos play he's been working on since September is this weekend it's sure to be exciting!

549. Family pictures at Thanksgiving. It was so great having everyone together at once. Even if it was too short of a timespan. Here's a shot of us three together :)



What are you thankful for this week? Count your blessings and you'll be surprised how quickly a bad day turns into a good one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!