Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thankful Thursday

550. Thankful for this holiday season.

551. Thankful for an amazing hubby and son that are helping me through this downtime with my back.

552. I'm thankful for the prayers that are surrounding me as I try to heal from this pinched nerve.

553. I'm thankful that I'll see my family soon!!

554. I'm thankful for a Savior that hears me when I cry out. He hears me and answers my prayers, even when they aren't in my time. I know that He always hears and answers when I call.

555. I'm thankful for this crazy, whirlwind, busy job I have. It's an amazing new adventure and I am loving it.

556. I'm thankful for little moments like cuddles on the bed with my kiddo when I just can't stand or sit any longer.

557. Movie time with the fresh popcorn, cuddled him kiddo, and the Golden hanging right close by.

558. My favorite movies this time of year!

559. Christmas goodies on the to-do list. I can't wait to start some cooking !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!