Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thankful Thursday

720. I'm thankful for the amazing gift of motherhood.

721. I'm thankful that 10 years ago this bundle of joy, blessings, and amazement came into our lives to forever change it

722. I'm thankful that even though it was and still is scary to be parents, we wouldn't have it any other way.

723. I'm thankful for the great parents in our lives that are there to give advice, listen to our craziness, and be a shoulder to cry on

724. I'm thankful for amazing friends that go through thick and thin no matter what

725. I'm thankful that God is our Father and helps guide us through this thing called life

726. I'm thankful for the tears, the laughter, the worry, the prayers said, all of it that comes with being called Mom

727. I'm thankful that every day is a new day with God's mercy right there waiting

728. I'm thankful to be surrounded by amazing people who encourage and lift you up when you're down in the dumps

729. I'm thankful for my home, my family, and my best doggy friend.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!