730. I'm thankful for cooler temperatures finally starting to make their arrival in the South. This means we can go outside to school!
731. I'm thankful for the fact that Hurricane Matthew stayed off land. It could have been so much worse than it was.
732. I'm thankful for my amazing computer awesome Dad who came and saved the day this past weekend when my computer TRIED to give me the BSOD.
733. I'm thankful for amazing opportunities in our small town, like seeing the traveling Vietnam Veteran Memorial Wall.
735. I'm thankful for caramel apple tea, pumpkin spice coffee, and all things fallish.
736. I'm thankful for God's amazing adventures this year. This has TRULY been a year that God has pushed me right smack out of my comfortable zone I was in.
737. I'm thankful that even when times are not great, that God always is.
738. I'm thankful that we have made some amazing connections and friends where we are.
739. I'm thankful that no matter how big my dream might seem to me, that it's nothing compared to God's big dreams. He is not scared by my dream or goals. He's got even bigger ideas in store!
What are you thankful for this week?