740. I'm thankful that no matter how long it takes me, I can always get back to blogging. That's where my heart comes out. That's where my thoughts can overflow and hopefully help someone out there, if only just me.
741. I'm thankful for these two amazing women that I've been blessed to get to know. They are awesome women of God and I was honored to spend the weekend with them a few weeks ago at a women's retreat.
745. I love this wild crazy group of people I'm blessed to work with at church. They never cease to amaze me!! When we step up and work together, nothing's beyond their talents!
746. I am thankful for another Halloween event that we could reach out to the community. Many people may not understand why I love this event and that's okay. I do this because I pray that maybe one day, someone, somewhere that came through that event will be changed.
747. I am thankful that my kiddo and I both had fun this year with our costumes. ( Yes I can be thankful for that. Sometimes those costumes are hard work)
748. I'm thankful for normalcy returning. I do love events but whew! I'm pooped!! LOL
749. I'm thankful for new opportunities God is opening up this season.
750. I'm thankful for science class and beautiful days that we can play outside.
751. I'm thankful for friendships that last through ups, downs, sideways, and frontways, and backways.
752. I'm thankful for Gingersnap cookies that are something I can eat. Like THM friendly cookies!!!
753. I'm thankful for Papa coming to the rescue when Math has us all in tears and ready to pull our hair out.
754. I'm thankful that God gives me mercy and grace even when I ran from what I knew He wanted me to do. For such a time as this...
755. I'm thankful for this wild and crazy, smart and outrageous, handsome, compassionate kid. He's more than I could have ever imagined in my son. God truly blessed my socks off when He chose me to be his mama.
757. I'm thankful that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It means I can decorate for Christmas soon :). I also love that everyone seems a little kinder, a little more grateful for things that we sometimes take for granted.
758. I am glad that God is still in the miracle business!
759. I'm so thankful for Christian music on the radio. We can listen in the car, in the house, wherever we might be!
So what are you thankful for this week!!