Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wordless (sort of) Wednesday

So, if I try to make a wordless Wednesday post, it drives me to take photos. I have seriously been slacking lately on grabbing shots. Maybe that means I'm living in the moment instead of outside of it? I don't know. Either way I'm going to shoot for Wordless Wednesday to make sure I'm not only living in the moment but capturing awesome moments as well. :) So, here we go!

A couple reasons I love living where we do....

Sights like these in our neighborhood

 Mr. (or Mrs.) Bald Eagle just hanging out eating some lunch.

The water. I love the water in all forms but especially when it's crystal clear....

This girl is amazing. She's a lover, protector, and cuddler of people...

Some yummy THM E-breakfast going on this week....


So that's a look at some of our week. How's your week going so far? Have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!