Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thankful Thursday

820. I'm thankful that no matter what, my blog is here for me to share feelings, thoughts, and vents sometimes.

821. I'm thankful I've developed a (obsession) love for sautéed spinach. It is soooo yummy and I am eating almost everyday.



822. I'm thankful for my job. I'm thankful that it allows me freedom to do things with my family while still supporting my family.

823. I'm thankful to be able to see family often.

824. I'm thankful for an amazing relationship between my hubby and kiddo. They amaze me everyday and I see such a wonderful friendship/relationship blooming between them. Yes, we still have to be mom and dad. However, precious memories are being made that will last a lifetime.


 825. I'm thankful for new experiences that have been fun and exciting. Tractor pulling is our new "thing" and it's really a fun event. If you've never been to one, find one near you and check it out!

826. I'm thankful for God's grace.

827. I'm thankful for this amazing girl. She's a blessing and yes I've been thankful for her before. But when you need some cuddle time and she jumps up and just snuggles, it deserves more gratefulness.

828. I'm thankful that the springtime is here. It's a beautiful time with great temperatures that we can enjoy being outside. You know before the death heat of summer hits in a couple weeks.

829. I'm thankful for those who stop by and read my blog. I never imagined I'd have anything to say much but I've been blessed to be blogging for several years now. People actually come by and read on occasion. (not just my Mom :)) I'm thankful for this platform to share thoughts, experiences, and words of encouragement that God places on my heart. I'm hoping that this year will be a year of more blogging than ever and can't wait to see what God has in store!

What are you thankful for this week? How have you been blessed? Share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!