Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thankful Thursday... Returns!

So, I'm back :). Well, blogging is back. I've been here but we've had an incredibly busy summer time. I always love this post so I figured it was time to bring it back. So, here we go!!!

830. I'm thankful for fun adventures with family. I wish my brother and sister in law lived closer but I'm thankful for the time we get with them! Thankful that Mimi and Papa are close so we can have impromptu field trips.

831. I'm thankful for date night with the hubby. I believe that no matter how long you've been married, you still need that special time. It's important to pour into your spouse and dedicate time to just them. It doesn't always have to be a date out. It could be a date in after the kiddos have gone to bed. It's all about connecting with your spouse!

832. I'm thankful for the rain. Although sometimes I wonder if it'll stop, I'm so very thankful for it.

833. I'm thankful for a fun and exciting week at VBS last week. I was blessed to work along with several other volunteers and our fearless leader ( as you see her below). It was an awesome week!!

834. I'm thankful that this kiddo had a blast. This was his first real VBS week. We've tried before but it just didn't work out. He had a blast!






835. I'm thankful for this kiddos sense of humor, his craziness and his compassion for others. I'm blessed to be called his mother. 



836. I'm thankful for time to menu plan and create grocery lists. Yes, I enjoy doing that. It helps me to feel organized and also helps with the budget. 

837. I'm thankful for finding cool, new places to check out. This is the sink in the restaurant we visited this past weekend. It was such a cool place and if you're a car lover, it's sure to please!


838. I am thankful for a smooth start to our new school year this year. Stay tuned tomorrow for a post on how our week went. 

839. I'm thankful for Godly people that surround my child and pour into him on a regular basis. I pray we always find those people to be around and surround ourselves with.

So, what are you thankful for this week? Share your blessings so we can rejoice together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!