840. Thankful for spontaneous lunch dates with dad.
842. I'm thankful for time with my brother!
843. I'm thankful for my kiddos new love of Jeopardy. We bought the game a few weeks ago and have been playing it. He's also discovered the show and has been watching it every night. Fun for the whole family!
844. This kids personality... He's a trip and a half! I just love how his personality shines in everything he does.
846. Thankful for a great 3 1/2 weeks of school so far. He's working hard and it shows!
847. I'm thankful for the giggles I hear between my kiddo and my hubby as they play.
848. I'm thankful for delicious new recipes to try
849. I'm thankful for learning new things.
So, what blessings are you counting this week?