Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thankful Thursday

850. I'm thankful for an amazing time this week watching the eclipse with my kiddo, Mimi, and Papa.

851. I'm thankful for a new coffee cup which I think fits perfectly.

852. I'm thankful for the book of James. It is not always easy to read but it is always full of life changing words.


853. I'm thankful for Turbo coffee.

854. I'm thankful that in the morning, very early in the morning, I can wear my hoodie cuz it's juuuusssttt cool enough in my office to. You know, without dying of heat stroke.

855. I am thankful that there is a season of slow down before the fall kicks in to high gear.

856. I'm thankful that no matter how many times you read a verse in the Bible, it can always bring a new inspiration.

857. I'm thankful for Wal-Mart Neighborhood pickup. It has totally changed my grocery shopping habits this month.

858. I'm thankful that God's got our back through every situation. Our backs, our fronts, our sides, up and down.

859. I'm thankful for a girls day last week with my mom and my bestie. It was a much needed time for all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!