Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thankful Thursday

890. I'm thankful for time with old friends and making new ones.

891. I'm thankful for the honor of being a part of baptisms this past week when 10 people took the next step in their faith walk!

892. I'm thankful for an amazing group of teens that I get to hang out with weekly. They challenge me, push me to be better, and amaze me on a weekly basis!

893. I'm thankful for finding supplements that actually work for me! I'll have to share more about that later but just know, they work!

894. I'm thankful for the ability to homeschool and the freedom it can give you while spending time with your children.

895. I'm thankful that football season is around the corner...

896. I'm thankful for cuddles with my Molly girl.

897. I'm thankful for dirt on the floor. It means that my family is here tracking it in.

898. I'm thankful for good books that suck you in and you just can't stop till you've finished the whole thing!

899. I'm thankful for friends who send you a "no" button because they know exactly how hard it is for you to say no sometimes. Those same friends who encourage you to say no, when you need to!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!