Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thankful Thursday

900. I'm thankful for a fantastic youth night. It is amazing to watch God work in the lives of the young people in this generation.

901. I'm thankful for friends who constantly spur me on to keep pushing forward.

902. I'm thankful for reminders that no matter what is going on in the chaotic world around us, God is still in control.

903. I'm thankful for chats with friends who've moved away.

904. I'm thankful for pumpkin spice coffee. However, just a few cups is enough. I'm not a fanatic or anything... or am I???



905. I'm thankful for cool fall mornings and evenings. It gives us a break to relax and unwind from the 90 degree days.

906. I'm thankful for the sideline view I have of this guy growing up. It is way too fast for this Mama, but it is amazing.

907. I'm thankful for God providing opportunities that I never dreamed of before.

908. I'm thankful for the women at my church who pour into us younger generation with their wisdom. Each of us have lessons and insight we can share with those who are coming along behind us. Don't keep it to yourself!

909. I'm thankful for time with friends to just hang out and laugh. Laughter truly is the best medicine ever prescribed!

What are you thankful for this week? Share with me below so we can rejoice together!

Colossians 3:15
"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!