Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mommy thought

I just wanted to share something with you guys...
Have you seen the movie Independence Day? Well, I have seen it multiple times! I can probably quote a lot of the movie and have always loved it. Well, I was watching it while folding clothes today. I have never cried at this movie that I know of, but while watching today I was teary eyed. I got a huge lump in my throat when the presidents wife was dying. Seeing it from the perspective of a parent made a huge difference to me. I was sad before when I watched it but seeing it from a mommys view is TOTALLY different. Funny how things change when you become a parent. Patience at little things seems a little longer, silly things that you once rolled your eyes at are funny, playing in the sand is fun. Thank you Lord for blessing me with my son. He is the best! Think about this... how have you changed since becoming a parent? If you havent experienced that yet just wait... If you do it will forever change you! :) I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy spending time with your family. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!