Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Free For All

Well, tis the end of another week. Can you believe it is almost JUNE? We are halfway thru the year already! Where did the first half of 2010 go? Have you gotten things done like you made your new years resolution to? Me, hmmm… Not sure. I have been learning more budgeting and frugal shopping trips. Have tried doing more with working from home and learning new avenues of revenue. :) I have held one resolution which is to try and eat healthier. I have my days where not so healthy, but all in all, been eating better everyday. Trying to teach my son a healthier way to live so hopefully he doesn’t deal with diabetes as I have.

I have been cleaning and getting things organized today too. Tomorrow my parents head in for a week or so. We are excited to get to spend some time with them. Maybe the hubby and I can sneak in a date while they are here. (…giggles…)

DSCF1138

Do you still try to date your hubby/spouse? If not, you should try it. Even if a “date” is you and the hubbs having dinner after the kids are in bed. Or sharing a special dessert and movie with just you two. Spending time together is so important. To remember why you fell in love with each other. To really listen to each other and talk to each other for a little while. Not the passing by each other, I love yous, on the way to a game or to put the kids to bed. Remember why you said those vows and why you are together! Share some love with the one you love this weekend!

To all the service men and women out there, a big THANK YOU! For all you do, all the sacrifices you make, we thank you. We may never meet in this life but you are appreciated for all you do!

Be safe this weekend and have a great time with family and friends!

Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!