Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

Ughh!! Been a frustrating couple of days. Needless to say I will give you the short version. :) I am just tired of calling a company and them giving you the run around. No one answers the same question the same way. Everyone gives you different information and if you can’t remember the name of the first person you talked with you are stuck! No one can get you back to that person to find out what they were thinking when they answered you the way they did. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! So anywho… Hopefully that episode will be done and finished up with by tomorrow if not this afternoon.

I went to the doctor today and got the results of my lab work. Everything looks good and my A1C was 6.1. That is good for the docs but I would prefer it lower. If you are not sure what that is, it is what they test to see how a diabetics sugar levels have been for the past 6-9 weeks or so. That tells them what they need to know, even if someone wants to fudge their numbers they give them. ;) So you can’t cheat your blood work! LOL So I;m good for three months and just taking the shots. I am so thankful and grateful that I do not have to wear the insulin pump now. That was just a defeated mind set for me and it worked in the reverse psychologically for me. But now I feel more in control of my body than ever.

Looks like we will be going to Nana’s for a wonderful swimming day tomorrow and then my parents are coming in town this weekend. So excited! Maybe we can throw a trip to the beach in there somewhere. Gotta figure out what to write on my articles about for this week so this one will be semishort. Have a great week ladies and gents and talk with you soon! Wonder what I will put on tomorrows recipe showcase… anyone have any great recipes you want to share? Let me know! I love to try and cook new things!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!