Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friday Free For all, a few days late.. :)

Wow what a week! It has been a very busy last few days. I finally had a minute to sit down and update ya. :)

Well first thing this morning, my family lost a precious lady. She helped my grandmother when my grandfather passed away and my grandmother loves her like a daughter. I am worried about my grandmother because I know she is going to take this pretty hard. If you are a praying person please do remember them when you pray. It will be a hard time for them.

I did get hired for three different jobs this week! Thank you Lord for your blessings! I am now writing articles for a couple of places on a trial basis to make sure it is a good fit for both of us. Also I am doing transcription as well. This is much needed encouragement and boost to me. I have been searching and SEARCHING for something to do around my schedule so that I can also be here for my family. So thank you Lord for answering our prayers.

Had a great savings day at Publix on Friday too. Went grocery shopping and spent 73 dollars and saved 59! Wahoo! It is becoming an addiction for me to coupon and see if I can get it free or cheap. So I am excited about this!

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend and week with your families. Hug them tight! You never know when tomorrow will not come. Love to you guys and God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!