Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursdays Thoughts…

My heart hurts tonight. A friend of mine requested prayer for a Mom lost too early. A family member of my Grandmothers has gone from fine to about to pass away within a two day span. How does life go by so fast? We put things off till tomorrow but are we sure tomorrow will come? I am just hurting for those families tonight dealing with these and more issues to come. I don’t know what I would do if I lost my husband, my parents, my child… I do know the God whose peace passes all understanding. I do know He has a plan even if we don’t think it is working out. God holds all these things in His hands and most importantly, He holds us in His hand. I am so thankful I have God to turn to when things like this goes on. I am so grateful that I can pray and seek Him and find that peace. I can know that He is working even if my flesh can’t see that He is.

So, when you say your prayers tonight, have your moment of meditation, remember those families out there tonight that are going to bed with these hurts in their hear. Pray for those children that lost their Mommy and the Husband who has lost his love.

Hug your children before you go to bed. Stop and listen to what they have to say…. even if you think there is time later. Love you all and God Bless!

A creek running through the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!