Thursday, July 22, 2010

Roarrrr!

Okay, so I am not sure if I have mentioned this or not but we have a mystery illness that likes to attack my family every so often. Well, it attacked again last night. No one knows what it is that causes it and it goes away almost as fast as it came on. Chills, violent chills, fever, headaches, body aches, trouble getting a deep breath. This is nuts! It comes on in the middle of the night or so and the next day we all feel pretty rough. Then we are fine. What in the world?

So I called the rental company that we rent through today. Let me back up. My hubby and I have done research upon research trying to figure this thing out. Well today we hit something that sounds like us to a T. We have the exact symptoms of something called Pontiac Fever. No, this does not mean we want a grand am or anything. ( LOL) It is caused by legonella bacteria. That causes Legionaire’s disease. Pontiac fever is a much milder cause after having been exposed. So we are not sure. We asked the rental company to get someone to test our air conditioner and our water because this could be a possibility. It is the only thing we have found that matches our symptoms. Well, yeah they will send out someone but if they don’t find anything WE would have to pay the bill for them coming out. I am not too enthused about that. I understand we are renting, but something is making us sick. Something we are being exposed to or are allergic to and don’t know it. The only common denominator in this whole ordeal is…the house. So after a couple of calls, I have a call in and will call again on Monday to have the health department come out and test our air. They do these tests to see what may be causing these episodes. So we will see. I just want an answer. I need to know what I am fighting.

So I will update you on that when we find. :) Thanks for listening to my ramblings and hope you all have a great weekend!

Oh, by the way, Sears had some GREAT deals on their Tyler Perry plates, bowls and glasses. I got several of them for less than $20.00 yesterday. Love them!

Talk with you soon….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!