Monday, August 23, 2010

This is not Goodbye….

Your body was just worn out. You were so lonely these past few years as you faced life without PawPaw. I want you to know I love you dearly and will miss you. Jackson loved his MeMaw. :)

You lived an example I can only hope to have left when it is my time. You sang your heart out for our Lord and did it with no hesitation. You praised Him daily here on this Earth and you are now praising Him in person. Wow what a sight that must be! Facing Him and loving on Him and telling Him you love Him. Seeing His face before you and falling before Him. Singing with the angels in that choir. Wow you must be so excited! Seeing PawPaw again and your mom and dad. Don’t forget your sisters that left before you!

While we shed our tears here because we will miss you dearly, we are so excited that you were promoted to your new choir. You taught me so much and yet I feel like there was more to learn. You and PawPaw were there the night I met Jesus and that will always be a special day in my heart. Knowing that you lived the example and taught us all what it meant to truly worship Him and to stand for what you believe in. Going to church even when you might not feel like it. Singing at the top of your lungs letting the world know what He means to you.

Thank you Memaw. You were such a great example to me. You were the reminder that life is tough but God is so much tougher. He will walk with you and carry you through those tough places. He is carrying us now as we miss you.

So no. This is not goodbye for you are not gone. You are only getting there before us and will be waiting for us when we get there. You will be ready to show us around. You and PawPaw will know the ropes and can take us on the grand tour. :)

I do not say good bye to you. I only say Until We Meet Again….

DSCF1304

DSCF1306

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!