Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Women in the Word Wednesday

Wow! That is all I can say right now. God has done some awesome, awesome things this week. Last week I started a bible study with a wonderful group of ladies from around the world. This week we are on our second week and can I say God is stepping on some toes. The study is here if you are interested in joining. God is showing Himself daily in our discussions and reading. This is truly a blessing as we join each day to chat about the readings that day and what they mean to us.

This week God opened a door I never expected. I have been hired on to do some freelancing I would not have even thought possible. I praise God that He knows what we need right when we need it. This is a blessing because not only does it help with finances but I can still do it from home and also homeschool Boo Bear. I am so thankful that God opens doors where no man can.

These studies are thoroughly blessing me each day as God reminds me what a blessing and a heritage it is to have Boo Bear in my life. He has been given to his father and I to take care of, nurture, teach and guide in the ways of the Lord. I am so thankful that God saw fit for me to be his mother. Remember that your children are blessings and a heritage from the Lord. When life get’s in the way { as it always seems to do} think on these verses and let God remind you and refresh in you what a blessing it is to be called Mom. May God bless you all richly this week and listen as He speaks to your heart. You can also check out what others are doing this week by stopping by the link up.

 Women-In-the-Word3-300x176

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!