Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Goals

Good Monday Morning to you! Well looking back at the week my goals kind of worked, kind of didn't. *sigh* I do well with my tracking for a few days and then something knocks me off the wagon soooooo... I am starting back today tracking again. Hopefully I can have progress this week with losing instead of gaining or staying the same. We will see...

This week starts our first official week of summer! Super excited to relax and let the days go as they will. Of course we will have some sort of structure as we are trying to get into our homeschool routine but we will see how that goes. I have some great ideas for things we can do around here that I got from a fellow homeschooler.

We had a blast yesterday picking blueberries at a local u pick farm. We got 4 pounds of blueberries! I have already made muffins and am going to be freezing some. My little guy can eat these all day if we would let him. ;o)

I am also starting 21 Days of Prayers  this week. There is still time to join if you want to learn how to pray for your sons and really dig into the word for your boys. I can't wait!

What are you goals this week? Have any summer plans for the first official week? Hope you have a great Monday and a Great first week of Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!