Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Moments

Happy Monday Morning to you! I hope you had a great weekend. We did here. It was full of fun and adventure and family time. ;-) We had a blast. There is a lot going on this week here. We have school, ball practices and family coming in! Wahoo!! We are getting excited here! :) One of the highlights of our weekend was going to the Sea World Halloween Spooktacular. Boo Bear had the biggest blast playing and seeing all the animals. Love it! Here is a glimpse of our time. More to come later this week!



I am working on trying to get a plan and an idea of where I want to be with homeschool by Christmas time. I know I should have already done that but we started with the virtual school and are now on our own. I have to sit down and set goals for not only Boo Bear but myself. This is somewhat where I feel I am floundering. I have the state specific goals that the "state" wants him to know but I want to go with what he is capable of as well. I am also looking to find more science activities to add. This is an area he and I love the most and I want to nurture that and explore. So if you have any science book suggestions for Kindergarten/ 1st grade level please do share!

Well I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you. This week should be fun here! If you have any recipes you like for this time of year please send them my way! I am wanting to spotlight a new recipe each week. There are also a few reviews and giveaways coming up soon! So remember to stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!