Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blogging For Books

Do you love to read? I do!! I mean I REALLY love to read. I am hoping my son keeps his love of books as he grows older and gets to reading more and more. I have always love to read but I have never been the typical girl mushy romance novel type reader. I love action! I love suspense and even murder mysteries. It is a great way to unwind for me. As a child I used to read to fall to sleep. I still do now sometimes. At any given time I may be reading one to three books at a time. Of course it can be difficult to keep them separate when I do that but that is life. ;)

I wanted to share with you a great site that I have found. It is called Blogging for Books. You can get free books to read just for giving your opinion. You can't get any better than that!! I have been reading and reviewing for them for several months and I am hooked. You can join up and blog for free books as well. If you haven't already you should check them out. You can check out some of my blog reviews for them here and here.

If you haven't already go on over to Blogging For Books and check it out. What is your favorite style of book? Share them with me! I am always looking for new books to read....


1 comment:

I love to hear from you!