Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Moments

Boy I am so excited! It actually felt fall like here in the deep south this weekend! We have a beautiful weekend and a wonderful time. We hung out with family, went to the beach AND got to eat dinner with friends unexpectedly. ;) Those are always great times. We also went to a sidewalk astronomy event with Boo Bear that was perfectly timed as we have been studying about the stars and the solar system. {I think a telescope will be coming home with us soon }We had the perfect end to our Saturday night watching the Alabama vs Florida game. I just have to say one thing... Roll Tide!!! ;-)

Not exactly sure what we will be getting into this week except I know that we are headed to Delaware on our Geography trips and I have some fun science planned. I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you! Here is a snapshot of what we did this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!