Monday, December 5, 2011

Introducing... Our Advent Calendar

Here it is!
I found it at the Dollar Tree of all places. It has a candy cane that Boo Bear moves everyday to do the countdown. I don't have activities set in stone but we do one a day to have fun. We have so far made Christmas cookies, had a party with our TBall team, did a Christmas craft and watched a movie. We have had a blast and I like that it is easily moved around to where you need it. This has been so fun and we are only on the 5th day. ;-)

I am getting more and more excited as the days go by. I'm also making several of the Christmas gifts we are giving this year and that has me excited too.

We had a nice relaxing weekend here. Just hung around the house and did projects. Boo Bear and daddy also shot off a rocket for the first time this weekend. That was a blast! (no pun intended)

I also had a nice surprise yesterday. I started back on Weight Watchers Thanksgiving week. (I know... what was I thinking) I didn't gain over Thanksgiving but didn't lose a whole lot. Yesterday I was down 2 LBS! Wahoo!! I am excited and I know this program works for me. I hope to post my progress here regularly so keep watching! :)

I hope you have a wonderful week and that it is full of holiday spirit and fun with your family. Happy Monday!!

(This was our first day of Advent )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!