Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Moments...Christmas Parade

This weekend officially started our busy holiday season. ;) We had a family get together and the Christmas parade this weekend. It was a blast.

First I have to say I LOVE Pinterest. If you haven't discovered it please do check it out. It is a wonderful place filled with tons of wonderful things. I love it because of times like this weekend. I was in a need of a quick and easy Christmas dish and boy did I find wonderful ones just waiting to be cooked or decorated. I chose a very easy dish to take with us for our get together. Check it out here.

Here are a few shots of our weekend...

Hanging out with his best bud....

This is his favorite truck/car thingy in the parade yesterday... :-) {I'm not really sure what it is... just big}


Have a great week and Happy Monday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!