Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Moments

Happy Monday to ya! I hope you had a wonderfully blessed weekend. We had a nice weekend ourselves. We are still on the hunt for a house BUT I am taking sort of a break. It is just too much with everything else going on and when it is the right time I know we will find the right house. I am saying this out loud to YOU so I can encourage MYSELF. LOL

We had a full week last week and it was great. Our Nature Buddies class did not happen this morning due to the holiday so we have a nice slow start. After running somewhere everyday last week I am enjoying it. :)

At Christmas time my GMIL gave me a necklace of hers to repair for her. I was kind of nervous because I didn't want to mess it up and haven't done that before. But I told her I would at least try it. So last night I sat down and gave it a shot.... What do you think?

I have never worked with that type of clasp before so it was new to me. I hope she likes it. :)

 I also worked a new design from a few beads I got yesterday. Not sure if I want to sell this one or keep it for myself ;-)

What do you think of that one?

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead. We have theater this week, a playdate maybe sometime, and I am trying out a few new recipes. {check out tomorrows post for the first one ;)}Hope you have a great day and talk more with you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. they are beautiful necklaces! so delicate!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!