Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday: Creamy Caprese Pasta

I have a confession to make.. Pinterest has become an... ADDICTION! I have been pinning and hunting all over the board. :-) Whew! I said it.. Now I feel better.
The great thing about the wonderful world of Pinterest is that I can find new fun and exciting things for dinner.{or breakfast, or lunch or just about anytime} While I was browsing this weekend here is a recipe I stumbled across and "pinned". You can follow me at Pintrest here and let me know so I can return the follow!

Last night I cooked this wonderful pasta dish for the first time. I have seen Caprese pasta listed in several places but never actually sat down and cooked it. Here is how it turned out for us:
It was a huge hit!!! Everyone devoured it. Luckily it makes a large amount so we have some left over. I didn't snap a picture this time because it was already gotten into by the time I got a chance :) The only thing I changed was I added ground beef to my sauce. The recipe says you can add seafood, steak or chicken. It turned out very yummy and I'm glad I tried it.

The recipe I found over here at How Sweet Eats.



 Join others at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday to share your recipes and find others!

Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!