Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Moments: Rearranging

Whew! Thanks to my wonderful hubby we got some things rearranged this weekend. We finally got the desk and computer moved to our room so that the office is now mainly a school room. I am super excited to start seeing some results. I will be working on it more this week. We are going to be putting more book cases in there and moving things around. It is exciting to see progress made.

I have been looking at curriculum this weekend and really like what I saw with the LifePac series. If you have experience with this please share it with me. I am curious to hear from others who may have tried it. Looking for a more rounded and full curriculum for next year. Can't believe my baby is going to be in 1st grade!!

I also played around with some new jewelry designs this weekend. I went to my local Joanne's Fabric and was so excited!! They had so many awesome beads that I haven't seen anywhere else. I can't wait to go back and plan some more jewelry projects. I have some ideas bouncing around in my head I will share later ;-)

Here is one of the projects I completed: What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!