Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Moments: Where are we going

This week is the huge party of at 5 Minutes for Moms. Everyone is partying and meeting other bloggers in this huge bloggy world and making connections that for some last a life time. I personally love meeting and growing my bloggy connections. It is a great way to get inspired, encouraged and sometimes have your toes stepped on.

This week though the Ultimate Blog Party has caused me to think and reflect on my blog. I am wondering where I want this blog to go. What do I want this blog to reflect and where do I want it to be in the next few years. It honestly started out as a way to journal our adventures and share things with family who can't always be here. Now it has taken on so much more and has prompted my writing career and other wonderful journeys.

You could say I have a mish mash of ideas and things going on here. While others have a distinct purpose, I am trying to find mine. I want to be an encouragement to others and share the wonderful news that there is a hope and a future out there. As far as having a direct purpose? I'm not sure what mine is yet. I am praying and seeking the Lord's guidance on this because I want my blog to grow and I want to be His hands and feet reaching to a world who needs Him desperately. So that is what is on my mind right now. ;) I would greatly appreciate prayers during this time.

Our weekend was a nice relaxing one. We visited a new church this weekend with friends and I think it was a hit. There was nothing wrong with our other church but it is quite large and I'm just a country girl from Bama. I want a place where we can feel like we can get plugged in and not be lost in the crowd. Boo Bear loved it and wants to go back everyday ;)

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you and a very blessed Monday!!! Don't forget to stop by 5 Minutes for mom and join up in the party if you haven't already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!