Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Giving thanks helps us to remember our blessings even when things do not go our way. So I am counting my blessings this week!

I am thankful for what this Sunday represents. Easter. Thankful that Jesus died on that cross but he didn't stay in that tomb. That He rose on the third day to give us a hope and a future in Him.

I am thankful that I can homeschool my son so we can talk more in depth this week about Easter and what it truly means.

I am thankful for a great group of homeschool friends both online and offline that support, encourage and help each other.

I am thankful my friend invited me to her church ladies night for Refreshing. Chocolate, conversation with girls and God.. what more could you ask for? We will be visiting there on Sunday morning. I love the church we go to but it is quite large. I am looking for that on a slightly smaller scale and that is exactly what I ran into on Monday night. :)

I am thankful that God let's you know when something is not quite right. Whether it's not right for the moment or not right altogether, He guides you and directs your path. Thank you Lord!

I am linking up for thankful Thursday this week at:


ThankfulThursday


The Fontenot Four
Elf House Chronicles

a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!