Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday's Recipe Review

I have tried several new recipes recently and I thought I would share with you what I liked and what I kind of liked but not sure yet. ;-)

The first one we tried was a huge hit! Even my son who doesn't typically like mexican food loved it. It was super simple and easy. The amazing thing is that it goes in the crock pot, smells your home up so that you are drooling all day and it tastes even better! What is it?

Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas! Fajitas? In the crock-pot? Yep!!! So easy and so delicious.

I first got the recipe by finding it on Pinterest. {Isn't that the case lately?} Stacy, over at Stacy Makes Cents, shared this recipe and I have to say I love it. If you're looking for a great recipe for a busy weeknight this is it. Be sure to stop by and have a giggle as you read her great post on this and try it yourself! Please do let me know what you think!!

The other recent recipe I tried was a black bean salad. This is the first time I have really tried a bean salad. My hubby is a MEAT EATER. All the way :) No veggie dinners here I'm afraid. ;) Not unless I sneak them in and he doesn't know about it. SO... I tried this recipe for myself for a picnic we had last week. I am kind of tossing and turning on my decision about this one.

I'm not totally sure on this one. I liked it but I'm not sure if I would fix it just for myself again. Hubby is a no go because the recipe calls for avocado and he's not a fan. He just can't get past the "what guacamole looks like" to him phase. I actually omitted the avocado because the one I had did not taste good...

Check it out over at Premeditated Leftovers and see what your thoughts are. The recipe is here.

So do you have any favorite recipes or suggestions for Easter? I honestly have NO IDEA what I am going to do for Easter Dinner... Hmm ... thoughts and suggestions appreciated:)

Link up with some great blogs here to share your favorite recipes: Our 4 Kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!