It's that time again! I am thankful for so much this week and every week. Even when things are a little hectic or life just throw's some lemons at ya, it's always great to be able to share this post and link up with others that are counting their blessings. Counting those blessings make those hard times seem so much smaller ;)
- Library times with my kiddo. I might have mentioned this already but this is one of my favorite times. Cuddling up with my kiddo as we giggle and laugh at the library staff and their funny antics. I love summer time programs and we get to go today! Can't wait
- The great bloggy buds I connect with every week. I love linking up with the ones you will see below to share our ups and downs each Thursday. Connecting with them and knowing that you're not alone when times are not exactly easy is a great blessing!!
- The opportunities my little bloggy world has opened up for my family. I am so excited to be bringing some fun new giveaways and other exciting little tidbits that come along.
- Getting to snuggle with my buddy in the morning. Before he is good and awake and the world still seems sleepy. Those times are precious.
- Doing my nails... Okay.. Having my nails done is fabulous but that's not always possible. So when I get a chance to sit down and paint them myself. ;) That's fun. This week it was a coral orange color. Hmm... wonder what else we can use next week?
- Cooking new recipes and they work out great! Last weekend for Father's day I tried a couple new ones and they went over very well. I will share them soon!
So what are you thankful for this Thursday? Link up with the others below and share some great bloggy love and blessings along the way ;)