Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Moments

Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend. We had a pretty slow one here. Played some lawn darts yesterday and then hung out for a slow Sunday.
We went on the hunt for some Mario based reading books and found something very sad... There weren't any... ugh.. Well let me rephrase that. There haven't been any published since 1991. Sigh...

So I have been looking on the internet to see if I could find any on Amazon or eBay. I have found some but I am kind of nervous buying them there not knowing what condition I will get them in. Also there are some that are asking upwards of 40+ dollars for them. sheesh.. So I guess I will be writing my own or doing some of that myself.

This morning I had to get up and take my DS to the doctor because we have a case of pink eye. So now I am disinfecting everything and working on cleaning. So that's the big thing for today. LOL

This week we will have a library program and some other items we need to do. What does your week look like? Full or relaxing?

Hope you have a wonderful week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!