Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Crock-pot Cheesy Chicken

With our afternoon classes and programs kicking back in, I needed some more crock-pot recipes. I have some old standbys but I wanted something new and yummy! I have to apologize as this went faster than I could grab my camera.... ;)

So in my call on Facebook this week for more crock-pot type meals, this one came to me from a very special person in my life ;) . Boy was it delicious! My hubby and son gave it two thumbs way up! I really enjoyed it too and it was so simple! Smelled wonderful cooking and it only took a few hours in the afternoon to have a great meal at dinner time.

(not sure of the name of this so we will make one up)

Cheesy Crock-pot Chicken
3 lbs of boneless chicken breasts or tenders
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cheese soup
1 soup can of water (optional if you want the gravy to expand a little)

Lightly salt and pepper the chicken breasts and place them in your crock-pot. Mix the soups with the 1 soup can of water and pour over the chicken. Cook on high for 4-5 hours. You can serve it over rice or noodles. We had it with broccoli salad and some fried potatoes. It's that easy and that yummy! What is your go to crock-pot dinner when you have a busy day?

Linking up with Our 4 Kiddos and


Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!