Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This post means a lot this morning. We are having a rough morning with a kiddo that is sick. He woke up with some sort of stomach virus and it's been wild since 4:30 this morning. So I am going to remember my blessings and thankfulness even if the rough times. That's the whole point right?  Remembering our blessings and thanking the Father whether in good or bad? So first I request prayer for all of us. Second here's my list this week:

- My kiddo keeping down a little bit of soup and water so far. Praying it stays that way.

- A wonderful blessing of a job that is continuing to bless. I am so glad I found this and God let me to this opportunity.

- Thankful for the sunshine

- A hard working hubby that loves us both and takes care of us well.

- Friends and family that pray for and with us.

- The Review Crew I am on. Praising God for this opportunity too!

I hope you have a wonderful day and hoping that my kiddo is better every minute. Thanks for stopping by and remember to count all your blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!