Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I have a lot to be thankful for. Sometimes I have to remind myself of this. Especially at times when the laundry never seems to end, there are toys everywhere, and the refrigerator doesn't have room to put stuff in it anymore. :) I remind myself that there are those out there that would love to have laundry to do, toys to pick up and food over running their fridge. Because of that I am so very grateful for all that God has blessed us with. So this week I'm thankful for:

- Laundry baskets that are never empty except for the 10 seconds after I put them in the washing machine.
- Dishes that fill the sink and are multiplying as we speak.
- The rain that is pouring down right now because of a tropical storm visiting. It might be more than we need at one time but we could be in a drought!
- Game night with my family. Although playing DOGOPOLY multiple times in a row can make you go bonkers...
- A family full of crazy folks that love each other and love to laugh.
- Friends and family that I can depend on in hard times to lift us up to the Father.
- Seeing the changes in my kiddo as he matures and grows.
- Stopping in the middle of Wal Mart because my son had the urge to pray quietly and wants to do it right then. If only I could listen that well...

What are you thankful for this week? Share your gifts and remember to count them daily. Even the small things!


1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me about the wanting to stop in the middle of Wal-Mart to pray. :D Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!