Monday, April 28, 2014

"A" is For All Things Changing...

It's time for another round of ABC Blogging with a great group of people over at Ben and Me. I'm striving this time to go all the way through the alphabet and write. Sometimes I need some inspiration but today's just kind of came out of our circumstances we are in.

My "A" is that all things are changing. When I was thinking about this post yesterday, one of my favorite scriptures came to mind:

" For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

To say this past month has been trying would be an understatement at times. Buying this house has brought on such a variety of emotions from tears, joy, excitement, stress to anxiety, fear and what are we doing questions.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that if you are going where God wants you to be, things work out like they should. Oh, there may be stumbling blocks or curves along the way that happen. These are just times when God is trying to teach us how to trust Him even more. Times like those are when I hear Him saying, "I got this,".

Are they easy to get through when things are rolling? Not always. Do they bring on new ways to trust Him and lean on Him? Absolutely.

I kind of feel like we are coming to the end of our merry go round ride or a fast moving box down a steep hill. {Check out my post over here on how we have learned to lean in that box. :) }Either way, the merry go round or the box, we are coming to a halt at the end of this process.

All things are changing. New house. New area. New church. New plans. This is just part of life. Things change. I thank God we are at the end of one journey and the beginning of another. God know's the plans He has for us in this new home. Plans in this new area. Plans for things to come. He gives us hope and a future. It's amazing to sit back and watch things work out.

Don't forget to check out the other posts this week. How do you deal with change? Do you embrace it or do you hang on for dear life with teeth grinding?




Ben and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!